- If you are interested in global economic and business climates and in how business is conducted across the globe, this is the degree for you.
- The people, cultural, operational, and marketing insights provided by studying International Business are critical to understanding the process of internationalising and then managing diverse teams and responding to a range of international customers.
- You will learn how organisations of all sizes internationalise their operations to exploit opportunities in the global market, while also developing key skills for lifelong learning, including how to analyse and think critically about solving business problems in an international environment.
- Our newly launched International Business degree is ideal for students with a global outlook who wish to work either in local firms competing abroad or in subsidiaries of foreign multinationals, located either here or abroad.
- International Business students at Maynooth are offered unrivalled choice and flexibility. We offer modules that will develop both core business management knowledge as well as modules that provide a more specialist understanding of the international aspects of business.
- International Business students also have the option of taking a four year degree with a work placement or study year abroad, thus combining what you learn in university with insights into industry or another culture.
The fundamentals of Business including International Business, Management, Marketing, Innovation, Business Ethics amongst other business modules.
- Concentrate on managing people and organisations when conducting business in international environments. In addition to core modules in International Business, a wide range of Business options will be available to you, including Marketing, Information Systems, and Operations Management.
- Optional 10 credit Electives
- Some students may choose to complete a work placement or study abroad year between 2nd and 3rd year and graduate after the 4th year
- Customise your degree.
- Study International Business topics including how multinational businesses operate at a strategic level.
- You will also have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of options, including Business, Management, Marketing, and Management Information Systems
|Subject||Required||Ordinary Level Grade||Higher Level Grade|
International & EU/EFTA Entry Requirements
Mature student applicants who have a disability
If you have a disability or specific learning difficulty (e.g. dyslexia), and require examination support for any required written tests, please submit supporting documentation by 15 March 2019 to the Access Office. Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications for alternative examination accommodation after this deadline.
01 February 2019
The application process depends on the type of applicant you are. Click here for all information about how to apply.
Categories of applicant:
- School-leavers (Leaving Certificate students)
- Mature students (23 years or older by 1st January in the year of entry to the University/part-time degrees the mature age is 21)
- EU/EFTA/UK students
- International students (outside the EU)
- QQI (Further Education) students
- Transferring students
- Deferring students