The Edward M Kennedy Institute for Conflict Intervention builds capacity for constructive approaches to conflict at all levels in society by
- Providing rigorous taught programmes
- Conducting and disseminating pertinent research
- Creating opportunities for dialogue in our specialist fields of interest
We address the field of conflict intervention in an integrated way across different practice areas. In each practice area we are active in:
- Creating opportunities for dialogue with and between practitioners, policy makers, thought leaders, and the communities they serve.
- Conducting, facilitating and disseminating pertinent research findings in ways that make them accessible to the community of practice and academics alike.
- Providing rigorous taught programmes that build the theoretical and practical competence necessary to act as reflective practitioners in the field.