Start planning your visit to the campus - scan the QR code to get the Open Day App (via Hello Crowd) or view the draft timetable on PDF.
SUMMER OPEN DAY DRAFT TIMETABLE
FREE OPEN DAY APP
Don't forget to register for the Open Day to enjoy a free hot drink during your visit (redeemable in all campus outlets apart from Pugin Hall, Chill, Londis and Students' Union).
- Grab an Open Day booklet or download our events app when you arrive on campus (free wifi - select Open Day).
- Plan the talks you'll attend so you don't miss out - degree talks, information for mature students, parents and supports provided by the University and many more.
- Meet students from some of the clubs and societies.
- Talk to us. Ask us questions and leave the campus feeling sure you've got the most out of your visit!
For details of other transport links to Maynooth, please read our location information. Free parking in NON Pay & Display spaces during Saturday's Open Day.
There are over 100 clubs and societies to choose from - run by the students for the students. Getting involved will enhance your university experience and help you to learn new skills and make new friends. At the Open Days you will be able to see what is on offer and chat to the members.
Find out more about the Maynooth Students' Union and the clubs and societies.
Meet some of our sport scholars and sports staff during the Open Days.
Sports Development Officers
|GAA | Jenny Duffy
|Golf | Barry Fennelly
|Rugby | Tom McKeown
|Soccer | Barry Prenderville
|Sports Officer | Paul Davis
Admissions Officer, Dr John McGinnity, and his Admissions Office staff are happy to answer a broad range of questions. Find the Admissions stands in the John Hume, School of Education and Iontas Buildings.
- Leaving Certificate, mature student, QQI, EU, UK student application process
- Applying to the CAO
- Transport and accommodation
- General queries about our degrees
Looking for postgraduate study information? Talk to Éilis and the Graduate Studies Office at the Open Days.
Want to specialise after your degree in a subject you love? Want to convert your degree into something different at Masters level or undertake PhD studies?
For everything postgraduate at Maynooth University, the Graduate Studies website provides course details, funding options and scholarships information.
Our Student Ambassadors host tours of both campuses and tell you about our beautiful historic buildings, new facilities and their own experiences of life at Maynooth University. Tours typically last 45 minutes and incorporate a 10 minute tour of the Library. Check out our campus before you arrive.
Tour Schedule: check the confirmed schedule for exact times and locations
|Campus Tours (depart from the Arts Building foyer)
||Depart at regular intervals during the day
|Accommodation Tours (depart from the Arts Building foyer)
||Depart at regular intervals during the day
|Lab Tours (Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Experimental Physics)
||Depart John Hume Foyer
|Electronic Engineering Tours
Students, academic staff and administrative staff will be on hand to answer your questions about the degrees, facilities and supports we offer.
- Subject and information stands located in the foyer of the Iontas Building, the John Hume Building and in our new School of Education Building. Visit the stands from 10.30am to 3pm.
- Subject stands for Engineering, Robotics, Computer Science and Computational Thinking are located in the foyer of the Eolas Building.
- Information about on-campus accommodation is available from the Accommodation Office stand in the Arts Building.
Check the Open Day timetable for confirmed location of stands and talks.
For refreshments on campus choose from*
Subway (John Hume Building - North Campus)
The Little Coffee Company (Arts Building - North Campus)
Chill - (Students' Union - North Campus)
The Kitchen (Phoenix Building - North Campus)
The Living Room (Phoenix Building - North Campus)
Starbucks - The Library (South Campus)
Visitors who have registered can enjoy a free 12oz hot drink (excluding speciality drinks) which they can redeem at one of the outlets open on the day (excluding Pugin Hall, Chill, Londis and Students' Union). The voucher must be presented on a smartphone or printed out. Starbucks seasonal specials not part of this offer.
Browse the Maynooth University Book Shop in the John Hume Building.
Maynooth town has a variety of cafés, restaurants and bars and is only a five minute walk from the campus.
*(not all will be open on the Open Day)
Lots of degrees at Maynooth University to pique your interest. You should also research the pathways into our degrees if at first you don't succeed!
Societies, sports, well-being, supports, accommodation - find out more.