Welcome to the Research Development Office at Maynooth University.
We are committed to helping you to secure research funding. Our Office is responsible for developing and supporting research capacity, performance and activity at Maynooth University, through the following remit:
- Assist faculty in locating and securing funding for research
- Manage the Research Information System (RIS)
- Develop and implement research-related policies
- Provide research-related information, communications/publicity
- Coordinate and submit institutional bids for large-scale funding
- Coordinate University Research Ethics Committees
- Develop and promote research culture
- Miscellaneous research-related activities and project
Our Office is located on the 3rd floor of the John Hume Building on the North Campus.
Fáilte chuig Oifig Forbartha Taighde Ollscoil Mhá Nuad.
Táimid tiomanta do chabhrú leat maoiniú taighde a fháil. Tá an Oifig freagrach as cumas, feidhmíocht agus gníomhaíochtaí taighde in Ollscoil Mhá Nuad a fhorbairt agus as tacú leo. Is iad seo a leanas cúraimí na hOifige:
- Cabhrú leis an dámh maoiniú taighde a aimsiú agus a fháil
- Bainistiú a dhéanamh ar an gCóras Faisnéise Taighde (RIS
- Beartais taighde a fhorbairt agus a chur i bhfeidhm
- Faisnéis, cumarsáid agus poiblíocht faoi chúrsaí taighde a chur ar fáil
- Tairiscintí institiúideacha do mhaoiniú mórscála a chomhordú agus a chur isteach
- Coistí Eitice ar Thaighde Ollscoile a chomhordú
- Cultúr taighde a fhorbairt agus a chur chun cinn
- Gníomhaíochtaí agus tionscadail éagsúla taighde
Tá an Oifig lonnaithe ar an tríú hurlár d’Fhoirgneamh John Hume ar an gCampas Thuaidh.
The aim of the Research Skills Development Programme (RSDP) is to increase training supports for researchers in Maynooth University including the development of transferable skills such as leadership, management and communication.
This collaborative programme draws on the expertise of the GSO and RDO in conjunction with the faculties, departments and other training units within the university. The programme combines information and courses that are currently being offered by the Graduate Studies Office and the Research Development Office to assist all researchers within the university to acquire the skills and experience necessary to become independent academic researchers and to develop their careers in multiple settings beyond academia.
List of semester 2 workshops is available here
|Research Skills Development Programme Workshops - various, please see tab above.
||Semester 2 2017