Meet us at our next Open Days - November 24th and 25th. Special Guidance Counsellor Seminar on Friday November 24th. More details are available on the Open Day page.
Our Schools' Liaison Officers visit schools, third level exhibitions and welcome visitors to the University campus. We provide degree and career information for Transition Year, 5th and 6th year students and other interested parties.
- Liaise with teaching staff, especially guidance counsellors, principals and Transition Year co-ordinators;
- Visit schools and present to students and parents on a wide range of relevant topics including the CAO, university life and degree options;
- Provide a range of relevant literature to facilitate informed degree choices;
- Organise campus visits to enable students to explore degree options and experience college life for themselves;
- Welcome any queries or suggestions you might have regarding admission to our University, degrees and talks.