This is a programme of study that supports and develops your entrepreneurial learning and provides you with a comprehensive business foundation. You will learn how to develop and deliver ideas using the latest business models and frameworks for use within a business setting or if you wanted to explore your own business idea. This degree enables you to develop valuable skill sets and perspectives such as creative problem solving, diagnostic skills, communication, project management functional and strategic business capabilities to effectively contribute to business success.
Why choose this degree?
- Our degree provides students with valuable insights into business and entrepreneurship through engaged local and international faculty who have a wealth of experience from industry engagement and academia.
- The learning experience of this programme is designed to be formative, creative and dynamic, providing students with both in class and industry engagement and learning.
- Entrepreneurship students at Maynooth are offered insights into all of the major functions of business, as well as the opportunity to undertake specialist options in the subjects that you most enjoy and that you feel supports your development as an entrepreneur.
- Opportunity to gain experience in industry and/or learning within another culture.
> Focus on the core processes of innovation
> Set within the context of large to small firms.
> Focus on the functions of Business and Entrepreneurship
> Optional 10 credit Electives
> Focus on strategy development and scaling of small businesses to International Corporations
> Consideration of both local and international environments.
Optional work placement after second year resulting in a four year degree
|Subject||Required||Ordinary Level Grade||Higher Level Grade|
International & EU/EFTA Entry Requirements
Mature student applicants who have a disability
If you have a disability or specific learning difficulty (e.g. dyslexia), and require examination support for the written tests, please submit supporting documentation by 15 March 2022 to the Access Office. Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications for alternative examination accommodation after this deadline.
01 February 2022
APPLY TO THE CAO
The application process depends on the type of applicant you are. Click here for all information about how to apply.
Categories of applicant:
- School-leavers (Leaving Certificate students)
- Mature students (23 years or older by 1st January in the year of entry to the University/part-time degrees the mature age is 21)
- EU/EFTA/UK students
- International students (outside the EU)
- QQI (Further Education) students
- Transferring students
- Deferring students