- Entrepreneurship is the conversion of ideas to action. We emphasise both elements, but especially the ideas by spending time helping students scan the horizon for promising new ideas – we boost their business creativity and their creative confidence.
- You will learn how to develop and deliver ideas using the latest business models and frameworks.
- You work on projects and enterprise competitions with other students but also with businesses and entrepreneurs to sharpen your skills and develop your abilities to manage teams and deliver objectives.
- Our degree takes the appropriate elements of the business degree and overlays it with key skills like creativity, innovation and social enterprise.
- Our lecturers are really accomplished entrepreneurs – people who have experience of starting and running businesses – as well as having impeccable academic credentials.
- Get involved in our dedicated Centre for Entrepreneurship called EDEN - EDEN is our Centre for Entrepreneurship, Design and Innovation. EDEN is here to help all students develop their creative confidence and turn their creative ideas into action that will add value to the world.
1st year: you’ll study the fundamentals of business, innovation, the digital economy and enterprise.
2nd year: financing, designing business models, protecting intellectual property and maximising revenue.
> Optional 10 credit Electives
|Subject||Required||Ordinary Level Grade||Higher Level Grade|
International & EU/EFTA Entry Requirements
Mature student applicants who have a disability
If you have a disability or specific learning difficulty (e.g. dyslexia), and require examination support for the written tests, please submit supporting documentation by 15 March 2019 to the Access Office. Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications for alternative examination accommodation after this deadline.
01 February 2019
The application process depends on the type of applicant you are. Click here for all information about how to apply.
Categories of applicant:
- School-leavers (Leaving Certificate students)
- Mature students (23 years or older by 1st January in the year of entry to the University/part-time degrees the mature age is 21)
- EU/EFTA/UK students
- International students (outside the EU)
- QQI (Further Education) students
- Transferring students
- Deferring students