- Learning the skills and frameworks that will equip you to develop your career through innovation;
- Getting involved in our dedicated Centre for Entrepreneurship called EDEN;
- Being actively coached to be more creative, more imaginative and more entrepreneurial;
- Taking courses in creativity; brainstorming; visualisation; sketching; story-telling and creative writing (as well as the conventional courses in Business);
- Learning from really accomplished entrepreneurs - people who have experience of starting and running businesses – as well as having impeccable academic credentials;
- Using great facilities including a fully functioning design studio with 3D printing, AutoCad and all that you might need to develop prototypes of your new ideas.
1st year: you’ll study the fundamentals of business, innovation, the digital economy and enterprise.
2nd year: financing, designing business models, protecting intellectual property and maximising revenue.
|Subject||Required||Ordinary Level Grade||Higher Level Grade|
International & EU/EFTA Entry Requirements
Mature student applicants who have a disability
If you have a disability or specific learning difficulty (e.g. dyslexia), and require examination support for the written tests, please submit supporting documentation by 1 March 2018 to the Access Office. Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications for alternative examination accommodation after this deadline.
The application process depends on the type of applicant you are. Click here for all information about how to apply.
Categories of applicant:
- School-leavers (Leaving Certificate students)
- Mature students (23 years or older by 1st January in the year of entry to the University/part-time degrees the mature age is 21)
- EU/EFTA/UK students
- International students (outside the EU)
- QQI (Further Education) students
- Transferring students
- Deferring students