- 30 credits of Biology
- 15 credits of Mathematics
- Plus choose 1 other Science subject (Chemistry, Computer Science or Experimental Physics) or Arts subject (Anthropology, Business (Management), Business (Marketing), Economics, Finance or Spanish or Critical Skills.
- Concentrate on Biology and Biological Science, along with Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science or Experimental Physics (if taken in 1st year). Mathematics is taken if you chose an Arts subject or Critical Skills in 1st year.
- Choose from a range of Biological and Biomedical Science topics depending on your preferences.
|Subject||Required||Ordinary Level Grade||Higher Level Grade|
International & EU/EFTA Entry Requirements
Mature student applicants who have a disability
If you have a disability or specific learning difficulty (e.g. dyslexia), and require examination support for the written tests, please submit supporting documentation by 15 March 2018 to the Access Office. Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications for alternative examination accommodation after this deadline.
01 February 2018
The application process depends on the type of applicant you are. Click here for all information about how to apply.
Categories of applicant:
- School-leavers (Leaving Certificate students)
- Mature students (23 years or older by 1st January in the year of entry to the University/part-time degrees the mature age is 21)
- EU/EFTA/UK students
- International students (outside the EU)
- QQI (Further Education) students
- Transferring students
- Deferring students