Maynooth University Counselling Service
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak the Counselling Service is currently operating its service and support to students via phone consultation. Service Protocol available here
For the period of closure (Mar 13th-29th) the Drop-In Service and scheduled face to face appointments are cancelled.
1) If you have an existing appointment scheduled, please be advised that this will take place via a phone consultation with your permission. Please confirm or cancel your appointment using this link
2) If you need to speak with a counsellor during this period, please use either:
- The Request a Call-back facility
- Ring the Counselling Service on 01-708 3554 during normal office hours.
3) Please refer to our Self-help and Resource page for relevant support and information.
4) Please see list of external support services that can help during this time.
We will endeavour to respond to your requests promptly and reschedule all cancelled appointments as soon as possible on re-opening.
Please stay safe and take care during this time.
The Counselling Team