Prospective First Years
On 2nd May 2017 at 12 midday we will open the LINK HERE to our booking form for prospective CAO First Years to book rooms in Campus Accommodation. For more information on the booking process please click here.
Homefinder Service 2017-2018
For full details of how HOME FINDER SERVICE works please click HERE.
Please contact the Home Finder Team for assistance at email@example.com or 01-708 4729.
2016- 2017 Campus Accommodation vacancies from Now until exams:
There are Vacancies on Campus for this Semester (Academic Year 2016-2017) - Click here to view how to book a Campus room from now until your exams (3 June 2017)
Available Now :
|For 5 Weeks||River & Courtyard €700.00 and Village €575.00||Utilities: €50.00||ON OFFER NOW|
To view future weeks offers CLICK HERE
Campus Accommodation for 2017-2018
The general offering of rooms to current students was completed on Monday 20 March and all rooms are now fully booked for this category of student. We do not keep a waiting list as it is unlikely that further rooms will arise in this category.
Continuing Students who are waiting to hear from the Access Office about their recommendations for rooms on Campus will have the opportunity to book their rooms on 8th May 2017 at 10:00am.
Incoming First Years for 2017-2018
This is for CAO applicants in 2017. Rooms will be offered on a first come first served basis via the online booking link that will be published on Tuesday May 2nd 2017 on this web site at 12 noon. Please click here for more details of this booking process including application form guidelines and helpful tips for completing the application form.
- Continuing Post Grads will have had the opportunity to apply via the continuing students process on 20 March 2017.
- New Post Grads (those who will receive their academic place offers during the summer of 2017) should apply for rooms on campus on 14th August 2017. Rooms will be held aside for this group of students and offered online on a first come first served basis via a link posted on this web site during August 2017. A booking fee of €400 will be due on the day of booking and rent for semester 1 within a few days. Details of exact due dates and rent amounts will be emailed to those who book.
- International Students coming to Maynooth for the first time in September 2017 need to apply for rooms on campus via the International Office in the first instance. Rooms are held for this category of students and are allocated by the International Office.
- Continuing International Students will have had the opportunity to apply via the continuing students process on 20 March 2017.
Fáilte chuig an Oifig Lóistín. Cuirimid na seirbhísí seo a leanas ar fáil do mhic léinn na hOllscoile agus do mhic léinn ionchasacha/nua:
- Lóistín inár n-árais chónaithe (Árasáin na hAbhann, Árasáin Rye agus Árasáin Ghráig na Mac Léinn) ar an gCampas Thuaidh a chur ar fáil do mhic léinn le linn na bliana acadúla
- Seirbhís liostaithe den lóistín príobháideach atá ar fáil go háitiúil. Tá an liosta seo ar fáil ar ár suíomh maynoothstudentpad. Lóistín atá lonnaithe i Maigh Nuad agus sna háiteanna mórthimpeall ar an mbaile atá i gceist; Cill Choca, Cill Droichid, Léim an Bhradáin, Leamhcán, Ráth Chofaigh agus áiteanna atá i bhfoisceacht comaitéaracht réasúnta den Ollscoil. Ní dhéanaimid scagadh ar an réadmhaoin seo ar do shon, mar sin molaimid duit breathnú ar áiteanna sula n-íocann tú aon airgead astu.
Seirbhís liostaithe dár mic léinn atá lonnaithe ar an gcampas i gCill Chainnigh. Liosta den lóistín príobháideach atá ar fáil i gceantar Cill Chainnigh atá i gceist. Tá tuilleadh eolais ar fáil anseo.