Academic Year 2021-2022
For details of when and how to book your room for Academic Year commencing September 2021 please click on your own student category below:
STUDENT RESIDENCES ON CAMPUS
Welcome to the Maynooth Student Residences' webpages.
We would like to reassure all residents that the Student Residences are open and operating as normal (as possible) at this time and at all times during the pandemic.
Maynooth Student Residences offers full time registered students of Maynooth University and St Patrick's College Maynooth a licenced rental arrangement. Please consider carefully all your options before booking a term time room in the Student Residences. The offering we make is a 7 days per week rental agreement under Licence for the full academic year, commencing in September and ending in early June annually. Cancellations inevitably give rise to a risk of loss of some of what you have already paid as the booking fees are non refundable. All rent is paid up front and there is no "pay as you go" option in Student Residences. Short Term occupancy and pay as you go offerings are availabel from email@example.com via our colleague operation on Campus MCCA (maynoothcampus.com).
It is understood that a University education is a serious financial commitment in these challenging times and it is important to note that there are alternative options available to living full time and paying rent up front on Campus in Student Residences - theses include;
1. block booking a room on the South Campus for 1-2 days each week www.maynoothcampus.com This is operated by MCCA firstname.lastname@example.org
2. contact the Home Finder Service at MU Student Services email@example.com who may be able to advise if local landlords/host families are offering rooms for specified dates booking https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/student-services/Homefinder
3. Consider Commuting where the commute is reasonable. Maynooth University Transport Guide.
Take a virtual tour of the Student Residences accommodation by clicking HERE
During Covid19 every resident is asked to play their part in keeping everyone who lives on campus as safe as possible. The residential community will be relying on your sense of responsibility to stay safe. This will include keeping yoursef up to date with university protocols and advice and government guidelines and restrictions and making sure that if you develop symption that you take appropriate action immediately. For more on this please click HERE
Cancellations Policy: The cancellation policy at Student Residences as per the Licence to Reside is: the booking fee is non refundable and we will refund you the semester fee pro rata from the date another students takes up the room for occupation. All booking fees are non refundable. Here is the form for giving notice of departure before the end of your Licence Notice to Cancel My Residency Before the end of My Licence.
Resident's Feedback Form: Please use this form if you wish to give us feedback about your experience while living in the Residences. This may be positive or negative or can be used to draw our attention to community issues. This form should not be used to report maintenance issues as there is a separate process for that.
Fáilte chuig an Oifig Lóistín. Cuirimid na seirbhísí seo a leanas ar fáil do mhic léinn na hOllscoile agus do mhic léinn ionchasacha/nua:
- Lóistín inár n-árais chónaithe (Árasáin na hAbhann, Árasáin Rye agus Árasáin Ghráig na Mac Léinn) ar an gCampas Thuaidh a chur ar fáil do mhic léinn le linn na bliana acadúla
- Seirbhís liostaithe den lóistín príobháideach atá ar fáil go háitiúil. Tá an liosta seo ar fáil ar ár suíomh maynoothstudentpad. Lóistín atá lonnaithe i Maigh Nuad agus sna háiteanna mórthimpeall ar an mbaile atá i gceist; Cill Choca, Cill Droichid, Léim an Bhradáin, Leamhcán, Ráth Chofaigh agus áiteanna atá i bhfoisceacht comaitéaracht réasúnta den Ollscoil. Ní dhéanaimid scagadh ar an réadmhaoin seo ar do shon, mar sin molaimid duit breathnú ar áiteanna sula n-íocann tú aon airgead astu.