STUDENT RESIDENCES ON CAMPUS
Welcome to the Maynooth Student Residences webpages. May we wish you a very happy new decade and new year this 2020.
Our web pages are full of information for existing residents, prospective residents and booking information.
Academic Year 2019-2020
Please view "Booking Links" to the left for any vacancies that may arise for this academic year.
Students arriving in semester 2 will receive communications directly to their email account and are asked to view the Information for Residents section of this site.
If you have booked a room and no longer want to proceed with the booking please use this link to cancel Cancel My Booking
If you live on Campus and wish to end your tenancy please use this link to cancel Notice to Cancel My Residency Early
Resident's Feedback Form: Please use this form if you wish to give us feedback about your experience while living in the Residences. This may be positive or negative or can be used to draw our attention to community issues. This form should not be used to report maintenance issues as there is a separate process for that.
Academic Year 2020-2021
Information as per your Student Category:
1) CAO/Transfer Students - Prospective undergraduate students who will come to the University via CAO
2) International Students - Prospective undergraduates and postgraduates from partner universities
3) Postgraduates - Prospective postgraduate students
4) Current Students - All students who will continue their studies including undergraduates, postgraduates and internationals.
For the purposes of Planning your Budget there is a booking fee of €520 payable (Full Year) on the day of booking online and the first semester's accommodation fees are due in full a) for continuing students by 31 July 2020 and b) for First Years CAO students, International Students and Postgraduate Students by the due date in your booking confirmation email - please check it out once you have booked.
Room bookings will be governed by the Booking Terms and Conditions and Eligibility Criteria until check-in. Thereafter the residency will be governed by the Licence to Reside. This Licence is granted when it is signed and accepted by the intending resident at the time of check-in.
Fáilte chuig an Oifig Lóistín. Cuirimid na seirbhísí seo a leanas ar fáil do mhic léinn na hOllscoile agus do mhic léinn ionchasacha/nua:
- Lóistín inár n-árais chónaithe (Árasáin na hAbhann, Árasáin Rye agus Árasáin Ghráig na Mac Léinn) ar an gCampas Thuaidh a chur ar fáil do mhic léinn le linn na bliana acadúla
- Seirbhís liostaithe den lóistín príobháideach atá ar fáil go háitiúil. Tá an liosta seo ar fáil ar ár suíomh maynoothstudentpad. Lóistín atá lonnaithe i Maigh Nuad agus sna háiteanna mórthimpeall ar an mbaile atá i gceist; Cill Choca, Cill Droichid, Léim an Bhradáin, Leamhcán, Ráth Chofaigh agus áiteanna atá i bhfoisceacht comaitéaracht réasúnta den Ollscoil. Ní dhéanaimid scagadh ar an réadmhaoin seo ar do shon, mar sin molaimid duit breathnú ar áiteanna sula n-íocann tú aon airgead astu.