STUDENT RESIDENCES ON CAMPUS
Welcome to the Maynooth Student Residences' webpages.
Update 24 March 2020
Residents who wish to move out should fill our Early Departure Form and remove their belongings by 27 March and will recieve a refund from 21 March 2020.
Online booking for the academic year 20/21 continues to be temporarily postponed. Recommencement dates will be posted as an update here and on the relevant pages throughout this site.
Student Residences will remain open for Residents. Laundries and Post will operate as normal. Reception will be open "behind closed doors" so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiries and out of hours (19:00-09:00)service will be available on 01 7083929 (Security). If we need to meet you face to face we will invite you to come to Reception, however for your safety and ours we are reserving these meetings for essential purposes.
Residents are advised to keep up to date about advice from the HSE in relation to COVID19 by regularly visiting the HSE website or HPSC or the university web pages that relate to this matter. Student Services also have information on the Student Health Centre pages. Hand Sanitisers are at the entrance of each Apartment Block Door - please use them regularly and read the HSE posters that accompany them.
Academic Year 2020-2021 (Next Year)
PLEASE NOTE ALL ONLINE BOOKING IS TEMPORARILY POSTPONED. Watch this space for updates of when we will recommence online booking.
Information as per your Student Category:
1) CAO/Transfer Students - Prospective undergraduate students who will come to the University via CAO
2) International Students - Prospective undergraduates and postgraduates from partner universities
3) Postgraduates - Prospective postgraduate students
4) Current Students - All students who will continue their studies including undergraduates, postgraduates and internationals.
For the purposes of Planning your Budget there is a booking fee of €520 payable (Full Year) on the day of booking online. The first installment of accommodation fees are due in full a) for continuing students by 30 July 2020 and b) for First Years CAO students, International Students and Postgraduate Students by the due date in your booking confirmation email - please check it out once you have booked. As a rule of thumb the first installment will be due on a date before check-in. So those who book late in the season (August/September ) will have less time to arrange funding than those who book early (Spring). Please ensure that you have checked the cost of the room that you wish to book and the fees structure (how much is due and when) and that you have sufficient funding in place to comply with the amount, timing and payment method prescribed.
Room bookings will be governed by the Booking Terms and Conditions and Eligibility Criteria until check-in. Thereafter the residency will be governed by the Licence to Reside. This Licence is granted when it is signed and accepted by the intending resident at the time of check-in. All residents will have their residency registered with the Residential Tenancies Board and the residency will be governed in line with the current legislation and regulations.
Academic Year 2019-2020 (The Current Year)
Please view "Booking Links" to the left for any vacancies that may arise for this academic year. Please let us know if you wish to live on Campus for the remainder of 2019-2020 (up to 6 June 2020) by filling our the expression of interest from on the Booking Links Colum to the right.
If you have booked a room and no longer want to proceed with the booking please use this link to cancel Cancel My Booking
If you live on Campus and wish to end your tenancy please use this link to cancel Notice to Cancel My Residency Early
Resident's Feedback Form: Please use this form if you wish to give us feedback about your experience while living in the Residences. This may be positive or negative or can be used to draw our attention to community issues. This form should not be used to report maintenance issues as there is a separate process for that.
Fáilte chuig an Oifig Lóistín. Cuirimid na seirbhísí seo a leanas ar fáil do mhic léinn na hOllscoile agus do mhic léinn ionchasacha/nua:
- Lóistín inár n-árais chónaithe (Árasáin na hAbhann, Árasáin Rye agus Árasáin Ghráig na Mac Léinn) ar an gCampas Thuaidh a chur ar fáil do mhic léinn le linn na bliana acadúla
- Seirbhís liostaithe den lóistín príobháideach atá ar fáil go háitiúil. Tá an liosta seo ar fáil ar ár suíomh maynoothstudentpad. Lóistín atá lonnaithe i Maigh Nuad agus sna háiteanna mórthimpeall ar an mbaile atá i gceist; Cill Choca, Cill Droichid, Léim an Bhradáin, Leamhcán, Ráth Chofaigh agus áiteanna atá i bhfoisceacht comaitéaracht réasúnta den Ollscoil. Ní dhéanaimid scagadh ar an réadmhaoin seo ar do shon, mar sin molaimid duit breathnú ar áiteanna sula n-íocann tú aon airgead astu.