STUDENT RESIDENCES ON CAMPUS
Welcome to the Maynooth Student Residences' webpages.
Maynooth Student Residences offers full time registered students of Maynooth University and St Patrick's College Maynooth 7 days per week accommodation accross the full academic year and we expect that to continue to be our offering in the academic year 2020-2021. It is likely that all bookings will be done during August starting with prospective first year undergraduates (entering via CAO). The CAO booking is scheduled for the day after Round 1 CAO. Further details can be found here.
Take a virtual tour of the accommodation by clicking HERE
ROOMS BOOKING SCHEDULE FOR 2020-2021
Online booking for all Students for the academic year 20/21 was temporarily postponed. Recommencement dates are now proposed as follows:
- ERASMUS students will be asked to book their rooms during the week of 11 August.
- New Post Graduate students (those who are in the first year of their course including international postgraduate students) will be asked to book their rooms on Campus on 12 August.
- Continuing Students seeking rooms on Campus via Quiet Zone, Sports Scholars, Access Recommended, and Scéim will be asked to book their rooms during the week of 24-28 August.
- The Continuing Students general offering of rooms on Campus will be on 31 August at 10am.
- CAO First Year Students will be able to book online in September - proposed date is 14 September 2020 at 10am. (To Be confirmed)
- CAO students who have a CAO offer and a recommendation from Access Office or Sports Scholarships Office will be invited by email to make their booking during the week of 14 September.
Information as per your Student Category:
2) International Students - Prospective undergraduates and postgraduates from partner universities
3) Postgraduates - Prospective postgraduate students
4) Current Students - All students who will continue their studies including undergraduates, postgraduates and internationals.
Cancellations: If you have booked a room and no longer want to proceed with the booking please use this link to cancel Cancel My Booking While you are living on Campus if you wish to wish to end your residency early please use this link to cancel Notice to Cancel My Residency Early
Resident's Feedback Form: Please use this form if you wish to give us feedback about your experience while living in the Residences. This may be positive or negative or can be used to draw our attention to community issues. This form should not be used to report maintenance issues as there is a separate process for that.
Fáilte chuig an Oifig Lóistín. Cuirimid na seirbhísí seo a leanas ar fáil do mhic léinn na hOllscoile agus do mhic léinn ionchasacha/nua:
- Lóistín inár n-árais chónaithe (Árasáin na hAbhann, Árasáin Rye agus Árasáin Ghráig na Mac Léinn) ar an gCampas Thuaidh a chur ar fáil do mhic léinn le linn na bliana acadúla
- Seirbhís liostaithe den lóistín príobháideach atá ar fáil go háitiúil. Tá an liosta seo ar fáil ar ár suíomh maynoothstudentpad. Lóistín atá lonnaithe i Maigh Nuad agus sna háiteanna mórthimpeall ar an mbaile atá i gceist; Cill Choca, Cill Droichid, Léim an Bhradáin, Leamhcán, Ráth Chofaigh agus áiteanna atá i bhfoisceacht comaitéaracht réasúnta den Ollscoil. Ní dhéanaimid scagadh ar an réadmhaoin seo ar do shon, mar sin molaimid duit breathnú ar áiteanna sula n-íocann tú aon airgead astu.