Togetherall: Peer Support Community 24/7
An online mental health and wellbeing peer support community that gives access to a safe, anonymous, and professionally moderated community where people can share experiences and support each other.
Togetherall provides preventative and early intervention mental health supports that are designed to integrate with existing mental health services, augment and/or signpost traditional services like counselling services, student services, helplines, with 24/7 access to a peer support network.
Togetherall is moderated by fully trained mental health professionals and led by an on-duty clinical team, trained to intervene, or escalate whenever necessary.
Togetherall works with educational institutions of all sizes to offer complementary mental health support choices not only to students, but the staff and faculty members too.
What is included
- 24/7, anonymous support community
- A community for shared experiences and mutual support
- A platform that promotes a sense of belonging and connection
- A safe and stigma-free environment – no judgement
- Self-sign up - Instant, free and simple access
- Guided courses on a range of issues with peer-support involvement
- Integration and signposting to other tools and wellbeing pathways
- Resources and journaling to support self-management
- Moderation by trained mental health professionals 24/7.
Join Today – Instant Free access
Enter your MU Student Email Address
Choose an anonymous name
Togetherall in partnership with Maynooth University Counselling Service