The Disability Office have put in place a range of supports to ensure that students with disabilities have the same opportunities for participation and progression as the rest of the University community.
Here are 12 tips once you complete your registration with the Disability Office.
- Link in with your assigned MAP Student Advisor
- Use the live ASK chat on the website to answer any queries and to arrange to speak with an advisor
- Talk with your MAP Academic Advisor for any academic concerns
- Check Student Web for details of your exam supports
- Come along to MAP My Way throughout your first semester
- Schedule an appointment if you'd like to review your supports
- Avail of the Student Helpdesk, Maths Support Centre, Academic Writing Centre, LIST, Student Health Centre, Counselling Service and the Student Budgeting Advice Service
- Keep up to date with Moodle
- Check your Maynooth University email regularly for communications