- Read and make sure you understand your campus licence to reside. You will need to sign this at check-in.
- Please check which block you are due to move into on your student portal on TCAS before you arrive. Details for your log-on are in your check-in email.
- Make sure you have valid, photo identification for check-in: Passport / Drivers Licence / Student Card / National ID Card. Full check-in cannot take place without valid ID.
- Complete our e-induction before you check-in. All residents are required to complete and sign-off on e-induction.
It is the responsibility of each resident to provide their own bed linen, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans & utensils. To see the inventory of items already in your apartment and other important information on inventory, please follow this link.
Here is a suggested list of items to bring with you when you move in.
- Single duvet
- Single duvet cover (all beds are standard single beds (90cm x 190cm/3ft x 6'3ft)
- Pillow case
- Single bed base sheet
- Blanket for colder weather.
- Crockery: dinner plate, side plate, bowl, cup, water glass.
- Cutlery: knife, fork, dessert spoon, soup spoon, teaspoon, sharp knife, vegetable knife.
- Cooking equipment: saucepan, frying pan, baking tray, roasting pan, oven dish.
- Utensils: potato peeler, grater, colander, wooden spoon, mixing spoon.
We encourage you to make your apartment feel like home.
You may also want to personalise your apartment with soft furnishings such as cushions or throws.
However, please do not stick posters or pictures on on walls as these can cause damage to the paint that you may end up being charged for. Please use the notice boards in your apartments if you want to put up posters or pictures.
A list of what is provided in your apartment on the inventory page.
A bedding pack is provided for International students which includes a Pillow and duvet.
Semester 2 Check-In January 2017
Check-In for Courtyard 2
Check-in for the for the following halls only is available after 12pm on Tuesday 3rd January 2017* at the Apartments Reception.
|Day / Date
|Tuesday 3rd January
||12 - 5pm
|Wednesday 4th January
||9am - 5pm
|Thursday 5th January
||9am - 5pm
|Friday 6th January
||9am - 2pm
Semester 2 Check-In for Courtyard 1
Semester 2 check-in for the following halls only is available from Monday 23rd January 2017* at the Apartments Reception:
|Monday 23rd - Friday 27th January 2017 inclusive
Semester 2 Check-In (all other Halls)
Semester 2 International check-in and Semester 2 check-in for all other halls only is available from Monday 23rd January 2017* at the Apartments Reception.
|Day / Date
|Monday 23rd January - Friday 27th January inclusive
||9am - 7pm
Out of Ours
If you arrive outside of these times, you will be given temporary access to your room.
You will then have to come back to reception for a full check-in when it opens the next morning.
Call the Resident Assistant on duty for assistance: + 353 86 3812545
*Please note there is no check-in available in advance of these times