- Read and make sure you understand your campus License to Reside. You will need to sign this at check-in.
- Please check which block you are due to move into on your student portal on TCAS before you arrive. Details for your log-on are in your check-in email.
- Make sure you have valid, photo identification for check-in: Passport / Drivers Licence / Student Card / National ID Card. Full check-in cannot take place without valid ID.
- Complete our e-induction before you check-in. All residents are required to complete and sign-off on e-induction.
It is the responsibility of each resident to provide their own bed linen, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans & utensils. To see the inventory of items already in your apartment and other important information on inventory, please follow this link.
Here is a suggested list of items to bring with you when you move in.
- Single duvet
- Single duvet cover (all beds are standard single beds (90cm x 190cm/3ft x 6'3ft)
- Pillow case
- Single bed base sheet
- Blanket for colder weather.
- Crockery: dinner plate, side plate, bowl, cup, water glass.
- Cutlery: knife, fork, dessert spoon, soup spoon, teaspoon, sharp knife, vegetable knife.
- Cooking equipment: saucepan, frying pan, baking tray, roasting pan, oven dish.
- Utensils: potato peeler, grater, colander, wooden spoon, mixing spoon.
We encourage you to make your apartment feel like home.
You may also want to personalise your apartment with soft furnishings such as cushions or throws.
However, please do not stick posters or pictures on on walls as these can cause damage to the paint that you may end up being charged for. Please use the notice boards in your apartments if you want to put up posters or pictures.
A list of what is provided in your apartment on the inventory page.
A bedding pack is provided for International students which includes a Pillow and duvet.
Semester 2 Check-In for Courtyard 1 (First Time Arrivals)
Semester 2 check-in for the following halls only is available from Monday 23rd January 2017* at the Apartments Reception:
|Monday 23rd - Friday 27th January 2017 inclusive
If you arrive outside of these hours please call the emergency out of hours number 086 3812545 or 087 0506080 when you arrive n campus. The Residents Assistant will be able to give you temporary access to your room. Please come to do Check-in as soon as possible after you arrive.
Semester 2 Check-In (all other Halls)
Semester 2 International check-in and Semester 2 check-in for all other halls only is available from Monday 23rd January 2017* at the Apartments Reception.
|Day / Date
|Monday 23rd January - Friday 27th January inclusive
||9am - 7pm
Out of Ours
If you arrive outside of these times, you will be given temporary access to your room.
You are asked to come back to Reception for a full check-in when it opens the next morning.
Call the Resident Assistant on duty for assistance: + 353 86 3812545
Students who are booked into Campus for the full year are asked to re-register at the start of Semester 2 and have their key renewed for the remainder of the academic year. This can be done at the Apartments Reception once you have paid your Semester 2 rent in full. This is a simple process where we ask you to sign into the Register and while you are doing that we renew your key until 3 June 2017. Please bring your photo ID to Reception to complete this task.