Please consider these points before your apply:
- Choose your preference of apartment type after you have carefully read the information on the different types of accommodation available and the costs associated to living on campus.
- All apartments are non-smoking. Therefore smoking is not permitted in the living areas or bedrooms of the apartments, or in the hallways of the buildings. If you smoke, you will have to do so in the open air outside the building
- We regret that the on-campus accommodation is not a suitable environment for families and children, and so no children can be accommodated
- Diversity: Apartments are mixed and you can expect to live with or near students of any gender (except minors), any nationality, any age, any course and at any stage of their course including Post Grads. However we make the effort to allocate rooms according to student categories as far is possbile.
- Some students may wish to live on campus because of the impact of a medical, welfare or mobility issue. Further details for students is available here.
- Do your financial planning, taking into account that you are charged for 7 days a week for the full academic year and we don't offer payment plans. Payment dates and rates for the academic year are available here.
2017-2018 Academic Year
It is very important that you have done your research before you make a booking. Please read the before you apply section (above), and know the costs associated with each type of room and how payments are made.
There are no "postgraduate specific" rooms to book at present. If there are any general vacancies they will be posted on the Accommodation Office home page.
2018-2019 Academic Year
Postgraduates who will continue with their studies during the 2018-2019 academic year will be able to book rooms on Campus in early Spring 2018. Please watch out for the "all students email" and this space for further information. The Quiet Zone will be advertised in late January 2018.
Postgraduates who will commence a course of study in 2018 will be able to book rooms on Campus during August 2018. Watch this space for more details in early Summer 2018.
We do not operate any waitlists.
If we get cancellations please see the process for vacancies for all student categories.
If you have already booked your room on campus and no longer intend to take the room it would be very helpful to us and to other students still searching for accommodation if you would let us know as soon as possible. Just click on this CANCEL MY ROOM link to advise.