Information on Postgraduate Research Funding can be found on the Graduate Studies Website at

If you are in receipt of Postgraduate Research Funding you must complete a Postgraduate Fee Internal Transfer form which is available for downloading pdf format at .  When completed please return same to the Fees & Grants Office - email

Please note that all IRC recipients MUST pay their Student Levy in full - you can pay same online at