BUDGET 2024 - We have processed the payment onto those student fee accounts eligible to receive same, emails sent to all students. Please liaise with SUSI directly if you have any further queries.
Please note, ALL SUSI fee related queries should be discussed with the Fees & Grants Office to ensure you receive the correct information in the first inst, email = Feesusi@mu.ie. SUSI file return and confirmation of registration queries should be directed to the Records & Registration Office, email = Records.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2023/24 - The SUSI website is now opened for new & renewal applicants at https://susi.ie/. You can also use the SUSI Eligibiliy Reckoner where you can quickly and easily self-assess whether you may be eligible for a grant https://susi.ie/eligibility-reckoner-app-irish/index.html.
A number of changes have been introduced for the 2023/24 Academic year, so it’s worth checking your eligibility.
- A new €500 grant towards the student contribution has been introduced for eligible undergraduate students with a total household income between €62,000 and €100,000.
- The income threshold for the 50% student contribution grant has increased from €55,240 to €62,000.
- The amount a student can earn outside of term time has increased from €4,500 to €6,552.
- Visit the SUSI website for more and apply today.
- Confirmation of Registration to SUSI - please note that SUSI files are forwarded to both the University Records & Registration Office plust the Fees & Grants Office only on a weekly/fortnighly/monthly basis. The Fees & Grants Office are responsible for administering the financial side, the Records & Registration Office are responsible for confirming registration status and for returning the files SUSI - link here to the Records & Registration Office should you have any queries on file return https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/records/contact.
- SUSI payment of fees to the University - We would advise all Undergraduate SUSI funded students to pay their Student Levy only in full to the University as part of the registration process. When SUSI have made a payment to the University on your behalf, you will automatically receive a refund of any overpayment which you may have made prior to receiving your SUSI approval OR you will receive an email from the Fees & Grants Office regarding on how to pay outstanding fee liability. Refund details are available at https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/student-fees-grants/student-electronic-fund-transfer-procedure.
- International Protection Scheme - The International Protection Student Scheme (for Further and Higher Education Students) 2022-2023 provides financial grants for students who are in the protection system or at the leave to remain (but not deportation order) stage.
- SUSI will manage the application process and the paying of maintenance and fees to successful applicants on behalf of DFHERIS in 2022/23
- SUSI Maintenance Grants - queries regarding the payment dates for SUSI maintenance, should be directed to SUSI only at https://susi.ie/