Autumn Supplemental Resit Assessments
- Cost per Credit - Autumn supplemental resit assessment fees cost €10.00 per credit (irrespective of method of assessment) e.g a 7.5 credit module will cost €75.00.
- Maximum Charge - Students repeating multiple modules will be liable to pay a maximum of €280.00 (e.g. a student repeating 4 x 7.5 credit modules will be charged €280.00).
- Minimum Charge - A minimum fee of €50.00 applies in all cases (e.g. a student repeating 1 x 2.5 credit module will be charged €50.00).
- Upon completion of registration with the Examinations Office, you will subsequently receive an email to your Maynooth University email address from the Fees & Grants Office outlining the repeat Autumn supplemental resit assessment fee amount due and instructions for payment of same.
- If you are resitting on medical/exceptional grounds, you can submit an Undergraduate Autumn Supplemental Medical/Exceptional Circumstances Assessment Form and forward relevant medical/supporting documentation to Joan.email@example.com for assessment. You can apply for same from June onwards within that Academic year.
Fees must be paid online only via Student Web Services (cash, draft or cheque will not be accepted):
- Once logged into Student Web Services - select the Fees & Grants Menu - then choose 2nd Instalment payment option.
- Enter your card details and the amount due.
- Please note that students can print multiple receipts by choosing Revenue Tax Certificate and entering the relevant detail.
Wishing you every success in your Exams.