Book an Appointment:
Book an Appointment with a member of the Fees & Grants team - you have the option to book an online, telephone call or in-person appointment (In person appointments take place in the Fees & Grants Office, which is located in the Bursar's Office, Rye Extension, North Campus).
- Next Fees & Grants Webinar information and Q&A sessions are scheduled for 26th January and 31st January, 2023.
The Fees & Grants team are available Monday to Friday, to provide guidance and advice, to answer any questions, queries or concerns specific to your fee account via email, to those listed below or an individual staff email address, People page:
- General Queries - Fees.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee Refunds - Feerefunds@mu.ie
- Fee Receipts - Receipts.email@example.com
EU Fee Status Assessment - Feestatus@mu.ie
- We can be contacted daily via our live ASK webchat forum, please see the link on the bottom right of this page.
- We have numerous Fees & Grants online forms available here which you can submit for processing or assessment for the current Academic year.
Walk In Clinics:
- No appointment required to attend the Fees & Grants Office walk in clinics which are scheduled for Wednesday 25th January and Wednesday 1st February, 2023. The full F&G team will be present and available to discuss any concerns/issues you may have, please feel free to avail of this opportunity.
The Fees & Grants Office is a unit within the Bursar's Office, located in the Bursar's Office, Rye Extension, North Campus, who communicate and engage with incoming, current and continuing students, all University Departments and various external stakeholders.
The Fees & Grants team provide guidance, support and a positive solution focused approach to ensure the delivery of a highly flexible, responsive and effective service to all stakeholders.
We are responsible for ensuring that all elements of a students finance lifecycle are carried out efficiently and on time i.e. Invoicing and collection of fee liability from various sources; Exchequer Free Fees scheme; SUSI; 3rd party payments; Rebates; Distribution and payment of awards/scholarships/stipends/access funds; Research funding; US and other International funding; etc .
We are here to assist and hope you find the information you require on this site, but if not, please feel free to contact any staff member who will gladly assist.
At all times when contacting us please ensure to quote your 8 digit student number. Under GDPR regulations all correspondence is with the registered students, should the need arise to nominate a person to liaise on your behalf, please email a request through to Fees.Office@mu.ie in the first inst.
The University is not bound by any error in, or omission from, the information contained on this website. Please note that once a student registers on a course they immediately become liable to payment of fees for the period of registration. Unless otherwise indicated all fees listed cover one Academic year only.
Wishing you every success in your studies with us.
Maynooth University, Fees & Grants Office Team.