Book an Appointment:
- Book an Appointment with the Fees and Grants Team
The Fees & Grants Webinar is an information session which will resume weekly each Wednesday from 26th January - 23rd Febraury, 2022 from 2.00pm to 2.30 pm.
- 2nd Moiety Fee payment deadline (all students);
- Undergraduate Exchequer Free Tuition fee Confirmation of Attendance process (UG EFF students only);
- Fee related queries in relation to de-registration (all students);
- Question & Answer session (all students).
- The Fees & Grants team are available Monday to Friday, to provide guidance/advice & to answer your questions/queries/concerns specific to your fee account via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or the individual staff email addresses.
- We can be contacted daily via our live ASK webchat forum, please see the link on the bottom right of this page.
The Fees & Grants Office is a unit within the Bursar's Office, who communicate and engage with incoming, current and continuing students, all University Departments and various external stakeholders.
The Fees & Grants team provide guidance, support and a positive solution focused approach to ensure the delivery of a highly flexible, responsive and effective service to all stakeholders.
We are responsible for ensuring that all elements of a students finance lifecycle are carried out efficiently and on time i.e. Invoicing and collection of fee liability from various sources; Exchequer Free Fees scheme; SUSI; 3rd party payments; Rebates; Distribution and payment of awards/scholarships/stipends/access funds; Research funding; US and other International funding; etc .
We are here to assist and hope you find the information you require on this site, but if not, please feel free to contact any staff member who will gladly assist.
At all times when contacting us please ensure to quote your 8 digit student number. Under GDPR regulations all correspondence is with the registered students, should the need arise to nominate a person to liaise on your behalf, please email a request through to Fees.Office@mu.ie in the first inst.
The University is not bound by any error in, or omission from, the information contained on this website. Please note that once a student registers on a course they immediately become liable to payment of fees for the period of registration. Unless otherwise indicated all fees listed cover one Academic year only.
Wishing you every success in your studies with us.
Maynooth University, Fees & Grants Office Team.