- Your OneDrive is an online storage system (that only you can access, but that you can share files or folders from.)
- You receive 1TB of personal storage.
- OneDrive is accessible from any device (PC, laptop, phone or tablet) that has Internet access.
- You can then access the same documents across your other devices.
- You may collaborate on documents with others in real time (two or more people can work on it, at the same time.)
- You can create Word documents, Powerpoint slideshows or Excel spreadsheets in your browser and save them automatically to OneDrive.
- You can upload content from any other applications and save it to your OneDrive, for safe keeping.
- You can access your OneDrive directly from Moodle for any relevant assignments and essays.
OneDrive is accessible by clicking the OneDrive tile at when you log in at https://portal.office.com
O365 Mobile Apps:
- Get access to your email and calendar using the Microsoft Outlook app (available for Android or iOS devices, simply search for "Microsoft Outlook" in the relevant app store.)
- The OneDrive app is also available - search for "Microsoft OneDrive" in the app store.
- For collaboration on the go, the Teams app is available - under "Microsoft Teams."
IT Services only recommends installing the offical "Microsoft Corporation" version of these apps - please make sure "Microsoft Corporation" is listed as the publisher.
All of the Office 365 applications are also available by logging into https://portal.office.com through your mobile browser.
Access your Office 365 apps on mobile devices.
If a staff member requires MFA enabled on their account they should send an email request to email@example.com.
Step by step instructions for logging in using MFA: