Employee Wellbeing at Maynooth University
Maynooth University values its employees and is committed to maintaining and enhancing a good working environment. It has in place a range of services and policies to support the wellbeing of employees and help them to achieve their work goals and to balance their work and other roles.
The services and policies include:
Inspire Workplace Services - An employee assistance programme which offers;
- 24/7/365 Helpline Support
- Immediate Telephone Support
- Up to 6 sessions of counselling, as appropriate
- Financial Information
- Legal Information
- Consumer/Citizens Information
- Management Support via Helpline
- Online Support Hub, with guides, resource library and online self-help courses
Employee Wellbeing Seminars - For information on our employee wellbeing seminars view the Learning & Development Directory .
See Change Workplace Pledge - Maynooth University has signed up to the See Change Workplace Pledge as part of our on-going committment to support awareness of Mental Health.
See Change have developed a Guide to Understanding Mental Health Stigma which is available here.
HR Policies (A-Z) - deal with areas of employee wellbeing
- Maynooth University - Carers Leave
- Maynooth University - Maternity Leave
- Maynooth University - Parental Leave
Equality & Diversity
Additional Supports - COVID -19
To support your wellbeing during this unprecedented period, Human Resources have a number of online wellbeing webinars available to all employees
Working from Home Wellbeing Guides
'In this Together' campaign offers guidance on minding one's mental health, coping at home, eating healthy and tips on staying active