The Post Doc/Post Grad committee (PD/PG) is run by a committee of post docs and post graduates in the Biology Dept. Our primary goal is to enhance the student experience for postgraduates by providing a forum for cross departmental interactions through the seminar series and workshops. The committee shall serve as a venue to initiate, review and address academic policies and issues related to postgraduate and post-doctoral programs and research. Our mission is to build an active, supportive and inclusive PD/PG community that is represented within the university. If you have any questions, recommendations or queries please to not hesitate to contact any of the committee members below.
2022/2023 PD/PG members
- Maria Cassells (Chair and Green labs rep)
- Merissa Cullen (Vice Chair & Athena Swan posgrad rep)
- Hazel Dunbar (Health and Safety Officer)
- Sarah Larraghy (Secretary)
- Peter Lillis (postgrad rep at staff meetings
- Lauren Flynn