The NUI Certificate in Training and Continuing Education has been developed by a team of adult educators, HR and training professionals, and organisational psychologists. It focuses on delivering a high quality, relevant and widely recognised training qualification using a unique blend of face to face workshops and online learning. This course is under constant review to reflect current trends in training theory and practice. This course has been designed for:
· Trainers who wish to update their current skill levels.
· Individuals who aspire to a career in training.
· Managers and team leaders who have responsibility for training.
· Organisational learning and development professionals employed in Private, Voluntary, Community and Statutory Sectors.
· It is essential for trainers wishing to deliver courses up to QQI (FETAC) level 6.
Duration of the Course 100 Hours. 5 x 1day workshops plus On Line. In addition to attending the 5 workshop days you will be required to spend about 6 -10 hours per week on your coursework. There is a minimum 75% attendance requirement with attendance at the first, third and fifth workshops compulsory.
The Certificate consists of four mandatory modules which are continuously reviewed and updated to reflect current best practice.
1. Assessing Training and Development Needs.
2. Designing a Training Programme.
3. Training Delivery.
4. Training Evaluation and Contemporary Trends.
International & EU/EFTA Entry Requirements
Participants need to be 21 years of age or over on 1st January of the year in which the course commences. As courses are delivered in keeping with adult education practice, participants will be expected to: be willing to engage with group activities and group learning; be willing to learn through dialogue and reflection on experience; have a level of literacy that is sufficient to complete the assessment requirements.
This blended course is a mixture of lectures, workshops, distance learning and online participation. Students are assessed through a combination of continuous assessments, reflective journals and assignments.
There are no formal academic entry requirements. It is desirable, though not essential, that you currently have a training role in some capacity.
Please Apply On Line Here
For further information please contact Kay on 01 708 6062
An Easy Payment Option is available upon registration.