Courses offered in the Department of Adult and Community Education foster dialogue and discussion, with the aim of enabling participants to critically reflect on their role in civil society.

Please scroll down this page or clink on the following links for full  programme details: 


* Recruitment for the Structured PhD is on an ongoing basis, please contact the course directors (details below) for information about the application process.