IRC Postdoctoral Funding
The Irish Research Council (IRC) has three schemes for postdoctoral funding:
1. Government of Ireland (GOI) Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme
This call is open to all disciplines.
2. Enterprise Partnership Scheme (Postdoctoral)
This call is open to all disciplines. Please note that the Enterprise Partnership Scheme (Postdoctoral) needs an Enterprise partner.
Postgraduate Fees, Funding and Scholarships
Follow this link to view the Postgraduate Fee Schedule for EU and International Postgratuate Students.
Postgraduate Scholarships & Funding
Full details on funding available to postgraduate students is available below:
MU Research Scholarships (click on the link to find our what research scholarships are available).
- John & Pat Hume Scholarships - The John & Pat Hume Scholarships are closed as of April 2022.
- Maynooth University Teaching Studentships - Rolling Applications
- MU Doctoral Scholarships - Rolling Applications
- Research scholarship opportunities at Maynooth University
External Research Student Scholarships
Taught Masters Scholarship
- MU Taught Masters Scholarships
- INTEL Taught Masters Scholarships
- Scoláireacht an Oireachtais 2022 - Taibhealaíona agus Traidisiúin Bhéil na Gaeilge Sruth MA Nua-Ghaeilge do Scoláirí Cruthaitheacha