The Web Print facility allows users to print the following file types: pdf, txt, jpg, gif, png, tif and all Office documents. To use this service, you must first add your file to the Web Print system and then release the job for printing.
Step 1: Add your file to the Web Print system
There are two methods to get your documents online and ready to print: Upload your File or Email your File.
Method 1: Upload your file
- Browse to https://webprint.maynoothuniversity.ie
- Sign in using your username (student ID number for students and username for staff members) & password
- Select the Web Print tab and Choose File to browse to the file you wish to print. Once you have selected the required file, select Next.
Method 2: Email your file
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the document you wish to print.
- Once the Web Print system has received your request, you will receive an email either confirming your print job submission, or informing you that it couldn’t be printed.
Step 2: Print your file
Once your file has been submitted to the Web Print system, by either Upload or Email, you will now need to release the print job.
- Browse to https://webprint.maynoothuniversity.ie and sign in using your username & password.
- Select the My Print Jobs tab.
- You will see your document Awaiting release. If you wish to change the default print options, e.g. print the document in colour, etc., select the checkbox next to Advanced. Important: The default settings are Single Copy, All Pages, Black & White, Single-Sided.
- Once you are satisfied with the print job settings, select the WebPrinter button to release your job. Your print job will be released to the print server and can be collected at the Copy & Print Service (C&PS) release stations across campus using your student/staff ID card.
Devices and Locations
Please be aware that some of our printers may not be available during lockdown restrictions. The following device(s) are currently available:
- 1 x Kyocera 350i - B&W, Printing, Copying, Duplex, A4
- 1st Floor
- 1 x Kyocera 5052ci - Colour, B&W, Printing, Copying, Duplex, A4
- 1 x Kyocera 5002i - B&W, Printing, Copying, Duplex, A4
Costs Printing and Copying
- A4 black & white single sided - €0.08
- A4 black & white duplex - €0.16
- A4 colour single sided -€0.30
- A4 colour duplex - €0.60
- A3 black & white single sided - €0.16
- A3 black & white duplex - €0.32
- A3 colour single sided - €0.80
- A3 colour duplex - €1.60
Prices effective from Monday 24th November 2014
Reporting Faults & Issues
Please be aware that some of our printers may not be available during lockdown restrictions.
If you experience problems with printing and copying please
If you experience problems with the MyCard system please:
- Check the MyCard webpage
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Ring 01-708-6530 and leave a voice mail containing: (Name, student number, date, time)