KODE is an open and distance education programme providing a global classroom for professional learning for organisations.
The KODE programme offers a range of distance education courses to organisations globally. All KODE courses are practical, learner-centred and skills based.
The KODE programme enables organisational staff from practically any location around the globe to participate, even in areas of limited internet connectivity. Participants are supported by a dedicated course tutor, a virtual classroom and global colleagues, a dedicated on-line discussion forum, and participants can receive course materials via internet download.
The KODE programme is available to organisations with a minimum of 8 staff wishing to participate. Courses can be tailored to include relevant organisational documentation, such as policy and strategy documents, which can act as a focal point for learning and practice in conjunction with existing course content.
The following courses are currently offered:
- Results Based Planning
- Results Based Monitoring and Evaluation
- Managing for Results and Accountability
- Child Safeguarding and Protection in Development Practice
- Sustainable Livelihoods Approach to Poverty Reduction
- Understanding and Addressing Gender Based Violence in Development Contexts
- HIV and Gender: Context, Programming and Response
Please contact email@example.com for further information.