Speak Out Reporting Tool
Speak Out is an online anonymous reporting tool available for students and staff, to disclose incidents of bullying, cyberbullying, harassment, discrimination, hate crime, coercive behaviour/control, stalking, assault, sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape.
The tool will help you to find information and contact details on relevant Maynooth supports and specialist external supports. Should you wish to make a formal report, guidance on formal reporting procedures is signposted.
It is important to remember that as the Speak Out reporting tool is completely anonymous, we have no way to identify or contact any member of the college community who uses the tool.
Please report one incident, or series of related incidents at a time. This is to ensure that we can understand the nature of your experience.
If you wish to make an anonymous report please click here
- If you want to report an incident or seek immediate security support, please contact Campus Security at (01-708 3929).
- If you wish to avail of the Student Support Services, please click here
- If you would like to make a formal complaint please contact the Registrar <[email protected]> . The Registrar’s office will be able to provide guidance on how to make a complaint.
- if you wish to avail of Staff support services you can contact a Trained MU Contact Persons here
- or avail of the Inspire Workplace Services (counselling, legal and budgeting supports) here
Relevant University Policies and Formal Complaint Process
Maynooth University Equality and Diversity Policy. Click here
Policy on Protection of Staff against Workplace Bullying, Harassment & Sexual Harassment. Click here
- Staff, please contact HR if you wish to submit a formal complaint under this Policy.