MyCard is the Maynooth Campus Student ID card issued to all students once they have fully registered for their course.
- MyCard is a course long card and should last for the duration of your course at Maynooth
- Students should have their MyCard with them at all times when on campus
- MyCard remains the property of the University
- Your MyCard should be produced when requested by any University official or staff member
- Please do not punch a hole or damage your MyCard as this can interfere with its imbedded 'smart card' chip
- If your fees are not in order when you register your MyCard will be inactive and you will not have access to the library and you will not be permitted to obtain letters or have any forms stamped.