Enforcement of Traffic Management and Parking Policy
Use of campus parking spaces are for staff, students, visitors and other accredited users only.
Parking is only permitted in designated marked car park spaces on campus. Vehicle owners infringing on parking regulations will be liable to have their vehicles clamped
Enforcement of this policy will apply between 08.30-17.00 hours, Monday-Friday during term time, and on any other days as may be required for operational reasons. During routine daily patrols, APCOA Parking Ireland Ltd will observe for vehicles which are not parked in Designated Parking Spaces and take the necessary course of action. Particular attention will paid to the following offences observed on campus:
- Obstruction of Emergency Access,
- Obstruction of Disability Access
- Misuse of Disability Parking Bays
- Parking in the Yellow Boxes and on Yellow Lines
- Obstructing pedestrian crossings
- Vehicles parked in a manner deemed to be causing any safety hazard
- Vehicles parked on landscaped areas and or common ground
- Vehicles parked in Authorized Vehicle Only Zones
- Vehicles taking up 2 spaces
- No valid parking permit
- Parking in a service/delivery bay without a proper permit on display.
A release fee of €80 will be charged before the clamp is removed.
Clamping release can only be arranged directly with APCOA Parking Ireland Ltd, using the contact information provided on the clamping ticket and on signage located throughout the campus. APCOA undertake to release clamps within a maximum of 60 minutes upon payment of the penalty.
APCOA Contact No: 0818 462888
Any interference with the clamp will not be tolerated.
Traffic management and enforcement services are carried out by APCOA Ireland Parking Ltd in line with the Campus Traffic Management Policy. These enforcement services will apply to the North Campus and to the South Campus.