The Department of International Development welcomes new applications for the following online / flexible and distance learning MA in International Development (MH51N) modules commencing March 4th 2019:
- KD602D Gender and Development
- KD603D Managing Development Organisations
- KD604D Introduction to Development Theory and Practice
- KD617D Anthropology and Globalisation
- KD618D Conflict, Development and Security
- KD619D Political Economy of Environment and Development.
In addition, a number of classroom based modules (delivered on campus, Maynooth University) are being offered through February, March and April 2019:
- KD602 Gender and Development
- KD610 Facilitation for Change
- KD616 Human Rights and Advocacy
Please contact the Department of International Development for dates and times.
Learners can take one, or more, modules, either online and/or on campus, building credits as they do so, with the option of continuing with further studies towards a full MA (MH51N), or Post Graduate Diploma (MH53N) award in 2019/20.
The deadline for applications for all the above modules is 8th February. Anyone interested in applying for the modules above should contact the Department directly and request further information on how to apply and for details of fees. All applications for the Part Time MA in International Development (MH52N) and the Full Time MA in International Development (MH50N) commencing September 2019, should apply through the Post Graduate Applications Centre (PAC).