The Graduate Studies Office role is to:
- Provide social and networking opportunities with other graduate students
- Provide information on graduate studies policies to students, academic staff and research supervisors
- Provide support for students on masters scholarships.
- Provide one-to-one support and advice on course choices, how to apply and accepting a course
- Deliver Postgraduate Induction sessions and support postgraduate students with registration
- Actively engage with Graduate students via the Postgraduate Feedback Council