Make a Difference
Maynooth alumni have a legacy of and are internationally known for affecting change in our society; the culture of caring for and commitment to students is widely acknowledged by our alumni as being a key influencer.
Through initiatives the Development and Alumni Relations Office promotes and supports, alumni can make a difference. Here are some of those initiatives;
- Support the Maynooth Alumni Scholarship Programme
- Become a MAP Alumni Ambassador
- MAP Alumni Achievement Award - Nominate an inspirational MAP alumnus
- Provide career opportunities, internships or work placements
- Join the Maynooth Alumni Advisory Board (MAAB)
- Make a financial donation. Please talk to us if you are interested in donating to the university; to a specific building or research project, student access fund or to alumni scholarships.
If you would like to make a difference, just get in touch the Development and Alumni Relations Office - we'd love to hear from you.
Help us make our community benefit all our members - our alumni, our university and our current students.