Graduates that attend their conferring ceremony will receive their parchment at the event.
If you do not attend your ceremony:
- Graduates receive their degree parchment via post approximately 3 weeks after the conferring ceremonies take place.
- Parchments are sent to the Home Address which the University has in its records for you.
- If you have moved address, please update it on your student record.
- Your degree parchment is written in Latin.
- You can order a copy of your parchment in Latin or English by downloading the NUI application form. The cost is €50 per parchment.
- All graduates of Maynooth University who are awarded a Diploma, Higher/Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree and Doctoral Degree may receive a European Diploma Supplement document after graduation.
- See our Diploma Supplement page for further information.
If you would like to order an Academic Transcript, you can request one by completing the correct form here.
Don’t miss out after you graduate!
When you graduate from Maynooth University, you will join the 75,000+ Maynooth alumni around the world and automatically become a member of the Maynooth alumni network. There are a wide variety of benefits and services available to Maynooth grads including alumni events like your Class Reunion, the annual Carol Service and alumni reception, and career initiatives. Also, citizens of Ireland who have been conferred with a Maynooth/NUI degree are eligible to vote in the Seanad Éireann elections in the NUI constituency – once you’re on the Register of Electors. For more on these and any other post-graduation queries you may have, do check out https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/daro/welcome-new-alumni .