The Centre of Teaching and Learning is actively involved in a diverse range of collaborative projects at institutional, national and international levels. Project areas include teaching and learning in Higher Education, curriculum development, technology enhanced teaching, e-learning, research enabled learning, and civic engagement.
Current and some recent projects are listed below.
- COST Action 15221 - We ReLaTe
- PD Framework Alignment Toolkit
- 3U Peer Observation Pilot
- Disciplines Inquiring into Societal Challenges (DISCs)
- Synchronous eLearning: Web Conferencing & Virtual Classroom Pilot Project
- Y1 Feedback Project