Holders of BTEC Higher National Diploma, Extended National Diploma Award (180 credits) or OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical Extended Diploma Award (180 credits) with Merit/Distinction Grade in any discipline,
will be considered for admission to the first year of MH101 Bachelor of Arts degree.
For students wishing to pursue any of the following degree courses they must have the appropriate award. (Please see linked courses under title of degree)
- MH107 BSocSc Social Science
- MH109 BA Media Studies
- MH201 BSc Science
- MH404 BBS/BBA Business and Management/International Business/Marketing
- MH411 BBS/BBA Entrepreneurship
- MH601 BSc Computer Science & Software Engineering (through Arts)
- MH602 BSc Computer Science & Software Engineering (through Science)
Applicants will be graded on the best 6 modules in the second year.
The points are calculated by the following grades:
Distinction =3 Merit =2 Pass =1
For degrees that have a specific maths requirement, applicants must have Mathematics at Leaving Certificate level with a minimum grade of O4/H7
or must have a Distinction in a Mathematics or Statistics module or GCSE Grade B in Mathematics.
Apply through the CAO and forward BTEC results when received to the Admissions Office, Maynooth University clearly stating the CAO Number.