Maynooth University Vice President Strategy & Quality's Office
The role of the Institutional Research Office is
- to support the University Executive Team (UET) in monitoring the implementation of the University strategic plan with particular reference to the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- to provide timely and accurate data analysis and information to support strategic decisions by the UET;
- to initiate research projects that address gaps in current data and information of strategic importance to the University;
- to respond appropriately to requests for data from internal academic and service departments, and external agencies;
- to coordinate, implement, analyse and report on institution-wide surveys of students and staff;
- to assist in the implementation of other University level project initiatives as they arise.