Maynooth University Sexualities and Genders Network
2nd Annual Postgraduate Symposium on Sexualities and Genders Research
Tuesday December 7th from 3-5 p.m. on Zoom
- Akangshya Bordoloi, "Sex work Activism and the Caste system in India: A secondary analysis of the contemporary relationship between sex work activism and the caste system of India"
- Eszter György, "The ‘danse macabre’ of the ‘Faithful Dear Heart"
- Sharon Healy, "Lost and Found: Reclaiming LGBT Narratives from the Past Irish Web"
- Nadia Koukaroudi, "Breaking the Glass Slipper: Emma Donoghue’s The Tale of The Shoe"
- Nada Ní Chuirrín, "Creative Practice and Gender Equality in the Sean-nós Dancing Tradition"
All are welcome. You can register on Eventbrite at the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent/211695285297/invite-and-promote/