- Full annual tuition fees support (approximately €6,200 per annum);
- A fixed maintenance award of €10,000 [or €16,000] per annum;
- Participation in Departmental activities as part of this scholarship with a requirement to undertake teaching support duties for up to 240 hours per year, with generally not more than 4 hours in any one week. These activities will be carried out under the direction of the Head of Department, or a member of staff nominated by the Head.
Application and Selection Procedure
To be determined by Head of Department/Institute. The Department/Institute will advertise all positions openly. This must be a transparent selection procedure open to all newly commencing research students who meet the basic criteria.
As a general guide, applicants will be required to submit the following to by the closing date:
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research proposal (max. 4,000 words)
- Relevant academic final transcripts
All eligible candidates will be considered for open positions. Applicants may be shortlisted for interview and, if so, will be contacted directly by the Department.