Where we are
- North campus (on Google Maps)
- South campus (on Google Maps)
We are 25km from Dublin city centre.
- Take the M4 to junction 7 (signposted Maynooth/Straffan/Naas)
- Follow the signs to Maynooth.
- Turn left in the centre of the town (at the traffic lights)
- The gates to the South campus are directly ahead of you (through another set of lights)
- To reach the North Campus, turn right at this final set of lights
- Keep left and use the filter lane to turn left next left
- Go straight to the roundabout (Aldi will be to your left)
- Turn right at the roundabout to enter the North campus
Campus parking is zoned (there are Staff zones, Student, zones and Pay and Display zones) and you will need the correct permit/ticket if you do not want to incur a penalty. Information and permits may be purchased on the Parking & Traffic Management website. It is important to stay informed as improperly parked vehicles may be clamped.
Parking is FREE for our Open Days - parking restrictions do not apply on Open Days
If you want to help save the planet (and save some money on fuel and parking) we operate a couple of car sharing schemes: