Maynooth University Library, in conjunction with MSU is delighted to launch our Library Innovation Competition 2023 “If students did libraries….”. We want to know how you would improve your library experience.
About the competition
We want to know how would you improve your library experience. What ideas do you have that would improve the Library?
- Upon submitting your idea, our judging panel will shortlist all entries
- Those on the shortlist will be invited to present their idea to our judging panel in a "Dragons’ Den" Style final on 28th March 2023.
- The winning idea will win €1,000 and there will be some runner-up prizes too!
Who can enter
- Registered student of Maynooth University or St Patrick's College Maynooth
- Closing date for entries is 23:45 on Friday 3 March 2023
- Shortlisted entries will be notified by Friday 10 March 2023
- Pitch your idea to the Dragons on Tuesday 28 March
- Winner announced at 14:00 on Tuesday 28 March
Submit your idea
- Submit your idea on the form below
Previous Innovation Competition Winner
- You may have seen our Energy Pods on the first floor, these came from our first Innovation Competition
Terms and Conditions
- To enter, you must be a registered student of Maynooth University or St Patrick's College Maynooth
- Finalists must be available to present their idea on 28 March 2023
- Any entries submitted after the closing date of 3rd March 23 will not be included