Postgraduate Scholarships 2021
Fully Funded PhD Position, including stipend: PhDScholarshipBryanHennelly Coherent Raman Spectroscopy/Microscopy for biomedical applications closing date 29th January 2021
Postgraduate Scholarships 2020
Taught Masters programmes - Maynooth University offer sixty scholarships of €2,000 per student.
- Alumni scholarships - €5,000 towards fees are available to current undergraduate students who attain an average of 65% or better in their undergraduate programmes. CLOSING DATE – 15TH JUNE
- Maynooth University Postgraduate Teaching Studentship will be available for one student in October 2019. Full annual tuition and a fixed maintenance award of €9,007 per annum.
- John and Pat Hume Scholarships different levels:
€16,000/annum + €2,000 expenses/annum + fees - only one scholarship in S & E Faculty
€ 9,000/annum + €1,000 annum expenses + fees - six scholarships in S & E Faculty
- INTEL Taught Masters Scholarship: This new programme will support ten Maynooth University students with scholarships to the value of €3,000 each
- Irish Research Council Funding PhD - Full IRCSET scholarship (€16,000/annum + €2,250/annum expenses + EU level fees) Enterprise partnership (same rate as full IRCSET, but company provides about 1/3 funding)
- NUI Travelling Studentships - Max of €96,000 for up to 4 years for study in another country -
Current Department of Electronic Engineering Positions: https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/electronic-engineering/current-vacancies
- AVAILABLE ON AN ONGOING BASIS (look at FindAPhD or research group websites)
- If you have a research interest in a particular area, you should contact a potential academic supervisor, who can give you further direction and may be aware of other funding opportunities.
* Further details on all Fees/ Funding and Scholarships