The Centre for Ocean Energy at Department of Electronic Engineering Seminar Series covering aspects of ocean energy, with presentations from COER members and external speakers. Currently seminars are taking place via MS Teams, every Thursday at 11am.
If you would like to join us, please email CarrieAnne.Barry@mu
All are welcome!
- 9th July 2020 Applications of control system science to wave energy harvesting (wave energy - a paradox in control) Prof. John Ringwood
- 16th July 2020 Parametric study of a vibro-impact wave energy converter Dr. Bingyong Guo
- 23rd July 2020 LTI energy-maximising control for the wave start wave energy converter: identification, design and implementation Nicolas Faedo
- 6th Aug 2020 System identification applied to wave energy converters Dr. Fernando Jaramillo Lopez
- 13th Aug 2020 The control problem for LiftWEC Dr. Andrei Ermakov
- 20th Aug 2020 Modeling and control of power take-off system of a Wavestar wave energy converter Mahdiyeh Farajvand
- 10th Sept 2020 Challenges and technologies for a nonlinear real world control for a heave type point absorber Simon Heiko Thomas