The Centre for Teaching & Learning is delighted to invite colleagues to the launch of its collection of ‘Assess for Success’ guides and to a ‘Refreshing your Assessment’ workshop on Friday 9th September, 11.30 – 13.00.
Information about the event is included below.
To register for this event please click here.
All Maynooth University staff are welcome to attend all sessions.
Refreshing your Assessment. Approaches for the new academic year: designing and delivering assessment for learning
All staff, new and existing, are invited to attend this session which will comprise three parts:
- Introduction to the Maynooth University ‘Assess for Success’ guides
- Refreshing your Assessment Approaches for the new academic year, with Professor Sally Brown and Professor Kay Sambell.
This session will include
- considering how individuals and course/module teams can apply principles of good assessment to programmes;
- thinking about designing elements of assessment for the first time;
- refreshing assessment practices within modules/programmes to ensure that assessment is integrated with learning activities.
3.Opportunity to ‘Ask the Experts’. Sally and Kay will host an ‘ask us anything about assessment’ session.