More and more employers are actively engaging in or moving towards making their businesses more sustainable and green. The annual Green Awards recognises the contribution and commitment Irish employers are making towards growing a greener future in Irish business today. The 2023 Green Awards Winners and Finalists have been announced and employers Sustainability Plans are now published and highlighted on their websites and are seen as an all round business competitive advantage.
Since its launch in 2008, the Green Awards have been helping businesses gain recognition for their achievements throughout the year in protecting and enhancing the environment.
The categories in the 2023 Awards include:
- Green Business of the Year
- Green Leader
- Green Large, Medium, Small, also Micro Organisations of the Year
- Green Public Sector Organisation
- Sustainability Team of the Year
- Green Construction Award
- Green Energy Provider
- Green Pharmaceutical Award
- Green Professional Service Award
- Green Financial Services Award
- Green Tourism & Entertainment Award
- Green Logistics & Transport Company Award
- Green Technology Award,
- Green Meditech Award
- Green Healthcare Award
- Green ICT, Media & Telecoms Award
For a full list of the Green Award winners and finalists also to find out more about the Green Awards visit greenawards.ie The awards and the judging processes are overseen by an independent panel drawn from drawn from state, academic and private sectors.