What do we offer?
We aim to provide a service that is student-focussed, professional and informative. Whether you are visiting the help-desk to ask questions, attending our seminars and employer presentations, helping yourself to Free take-away literature, using the computers in the CDC Information Room for assessment tests/careers work or talking with us in a one-to-one meeting, we are happy to assist you and work with you as you progress through Planning your Career.
Current students and recent graduates can use the Career Development Centre in a number of ways
- Drop-in Help-Desk (available daily - for the hours see below)
- CDC Information Room with free takeaway literature
- On-Line Resources
- Self Assessment / Careers Interest Tests
- Individual Guidance (Meet with a careers adviser)
- Job Listings
- Information Speakers / Presentations
- Visiting Speakers
- Employers on Campus
- Careers and Postgraduate Study Fairs