Exam marks were released by the University to students on Friday 24th June 2022.
We hope you are happy with the overall result that you achieved.
Should you have a query or need further information or advice in relation to your exams results, the Examinations Result Information Centre is open to all students from 24th July 9.30am through to 15th July 2022, 4.30pm.
There are a number of methods for getting in touch with our colleagues in the Examinations Reults Information Centre:
- Use the online form to submit your query
- Send an email to email@example.com - remember to include your name and student number in the subject of your email.
We strongly encourage you to check the Maynooth University Exams Result Information Webpage - Exams Result Information Webpage
The Exams Result Information Webpage has information available on the following items:
- Compensation Guidelines
- Results Information - and how to interpret your results
- Recheck and Review options
- Study Abroad Students - Exam Result implications
- Resitting and Repeat Information
If you have a specific query relating to Applied Social Studies module marks received you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - include your student number and name in the subject of your email and provide a brief outline of your query. Our Administration team will arrange for your query to be dealt with.
Alternatively you can contact your Course Coordinator or Year Coordinator to arrange a time to meet to discuss your results.
Department of Applied Social Studies