Students’ personalised timetables are based on their module registration, and will be available for semester one on Wednesday 23rd September at the following link.
In the meantime, the provisional class times for modules are available on Course Finder. Timetables should be viewed in conjunction with Time On Campus Guides, also available online. These will give students more detail on how often they will be expected to be on campus. Academic departments will also let you know how often you will need to attend campus; more detail will be available after you register.
The Timetabling Office is located in the Lyreen Building, South Campus and is responsible for the central administration of the University’s Academic Timetable. The office is committed to creating and publishing online personalised lecture timetables for undergraduate students.
The Office services include:
- Production of the Academic timetable
- Provision of personalised student lecture timetables
- Management of shared teaching space room booking during the teaching year
- Management of timetable groups and module clashes
Tá an Oifig Amchláir lonnaithe sa Teach Laidrín ar an gCampas Theas agus tá sí freagrach as riarachán láir d’Amchlár Acadúil na hOllscoile. Tá an oifig tiomanta d’amchláir léachta phearsantaithe do mhic léinn fhochéime a chruthú agus a fhoilsiú.
Is iad cuid de sheirbhísí na hOifige ná:
- Amchlár Acadúil a chur le chéile
- Amhchláir léachta phearsantaithe a chur ar fáil
- Áirithintí seomra do spás teagaisc roinnte a bhainistiú le linn na bliana teagaisc
- Grúpaí amchláir agus coimhlintí modúil a bhainistiú