The timetable for centrally scheduled lectures is available at the link to the right of this webpage under Timetable Viewer. For details of how to use the timetable viewer, please see the Student Academic Timetable Viewer Guide.
For Froebel, Education and postgraduate student timetables, please contact the relevant academic department as not all modules are centrally scheduled.
Students should refresh their timetables regularly to ensure they are looking at the most up to date version as venues and classgroups are subject to change. Students should also refer to Moodle and their MU emails for further information from academic departments and schools on tutorials, practicals and lectures which are delivered in a blended fashion.
At all times, please refer to the link below for the most up to date information available on Maynooth University’s plans in relation to the coming academic year.
The Timetabling Office is located in the Lyreen Building, South Campus and is responsible for the central administration of the University’s Academic Timetable. The office is committed to creating and publishing online personalised lecture timetables for undergraduate students.
The Office services include:
- Production of the Academic timetable
- Provision of personalised student lecture timetables
- Management of shared teaching space room booking during the teaching year
- Management of timetable groups and module clashes
Tá an Oifig Amchláir lonnaithe sa Teach Laidrín ar an gCampas Theas agus tá sí freagrach as riarachán láir d’Amchlár Acadúil na hOllscoile. Tá an oifig tiomanta d’amchláir léachta phearsantaithe do mhic léinn fhochéime a chruthú agus a fhoilsiú.
Is iad cuid de sheirbhísí na hOifige ná:
- Amchlár Acadúil a chur le chéile
- Amhchláir léachta phearsantaithe a chur ar fáil
- Áirithintí seomra do spás teagaisc roinnte a bhainistiú le linn na bliana teagaisc
- Grúpaí amchláir agus coimhlintí modúil a bhainistiú