Teaching in semester 2 will be mainly remote, but we plan to have some on-campus teaching when we can. To provide you with clarity about what to expect, we have asked each Department to clarify what teaching will be on-campus under Level 3 measures, and what will be on-campus under level 5 measures. This information is now available at On Campus Teaching Semester 2 . There is a tab for each department and information is dislayed by module.
We will update this information regularly as plans evolve.
Please see the link below for current guidance on Covid-19 and access to Maynooth University campus.
1. Please do not come to the campus unless you have a scheduled on-campus teaching activity.
2. You can find out when you are expected to attend by checking the Moodle page for each of your modules.
The link to the Maynooth University Moodle site is available at:
The Timetabling Office is located in the Lyreen Building, South Campus and is responsible for the central administration of the University’s Academic Timetable. The office is committed to creating and publishing online personalised lecture timetables for undergraduate students.
The Office services include:
- Production of the Academic timetable
- Provision of personalised student lecture timetables
- Management of shared teaching space room booking during the teaching year
- Management of timetable groups and module clashes
Tá an Oifig Amchláir lonnaithe sa Teach Laidrín ar an gCampas Theas agus tá sí freagrach as riarachán láir d’Amchlár Acadúil na hOllscoile. Tá an oifig tiomanta d’amchláir léachta phearsantaithe do mhic léinn fhochéime a chruthú agus a fhoilsiú.
Is iad cuid de sheirbhísí na hOifige ná:
- Amchlár Acadúil a chur le chéile
- Amhchláir léachta phearsantaithe a chur ar fáil
- Áirithintí seomra do spás teagaisc roinnte a bhainistiú le linn na bliana teagaisc
- Grúpaí amchláir agus coimhlintí modúil a bhainistiú