The University is welcoming students back to campus with teaching for most courses beginning on 28th September. We have done a lot of work over the summer to make the campus ready for the return of students. Unfortunately, time on campus will be restricted for the first few weeks in line with the measures announced by the Government on 25 September. This means that most teaching will be remote, and students will only be on campus for:
a) Practical activities.
b) Small group tutorials
c) Small group teaching where the topic requires a lot of interaction, and so is best done in person.
We hope to revert to our planned blended approach with more time on campus as soon as the public health situation allows.
In the meantime if you are a student:
1. Please do not come to the campus unless you have a scheduled on-campus teaching activity.
2. You can find out when you are expected to attend by checking the Moodle page for each of your modules.
The link to the Maynooth University Moodle site is available at:https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/current-students
The Timetabling Office is located in the Lyreen Building, South Campus and is responsible for the central administration of the University’s Academic Timetable. The office is committed to creating and publishing online personalised lecture timetables for undergraduate students.
The Office services include:
- Production of the Academic timetable
- Provision of personalised student lecture timetables
- Management of shared teaching space room booking during the teaching year
- Management of timetable groups and module clashes
Tá an Oifig Amchláir lonnaithe sa Teach Laidrín ar an gCampas Theas agus tá sí freagrach as riarachán láir d’Amchlár Acadúil na hOllscoile. Tá an oifig tiomanta d’amchláir léachta phearsantaithe do mhic léinn fhochéime a chruthú agus a fhoilsiú.
Is iad cuid de sheirbhísí na hOifige ná:
- Amchlár Acadúil a chur le chéile
- Amhchláir léachta phearsantaithe a chur ar fáil
- Áirithintí seomra do spás teagaisc roinnte a bhainistiú le linn na bliana teagaisc
- Grúpaí amchláir agus coimhlintí modúil a bhainistiú