- ‘Bachillerato’ with CGPA of 75% or 7.5/10.0 to enter a Foundation Programme. Successful completion of the Foundation Programme allows students to progress to their chosen degree programme (please get in touch for more details)
- meet mandatory subject requirements
Students can be considered for direct admission in the first year of our bachelor’s degree courses if:
- they have successfully completed the first year of a University degree
- they hold an International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
- the points required vary from course to course, but the minimum entry requirement is 28 points (please get in touch to know the exact points requirements for a specific course)
- a minimum of 6 subjects must be presented in total, with three at Higher Level and three at Subsidiary Level
- A1 or A2 in English is required
- they hold an A-Level
- grades required vary from course to course, but the minimum entry requirement is two A Level subjects (please get in touch to know the exact points requirements for a specific course)
- General Studies is not considered
- they meet mandatory subject requirements
- they are over 18 years of age when beginning the degree programme
- they have an English proof of proficiency : IELTS 6.5 overall or equivalent
- please note our Science programmes only require IELTS 6.0.
Please click here for our Undergraduate full-degree programmes
Postgraduate Taught full-degree
- Bachelor degree - Licenciatura/Ingerniería (4 years) which is considered equivalent to an Irish bachelor degree from a recognised university with a minimum final overall result of 70% or 7.0/10 GPA.
- Meet mandatory subject requirements
- Please note the minimum final overall result for all our Business degrees is 65%
- IELTS 6.5 overall or equivalent
- Please note our Business degrees require an overall IELTS score of 6.5 with 6.0 in the reading & writing components or equivalent
- Please note our MSc in Immunology & Global Health requires an overall IELTS 7.0 with 7.0 in the writing component & 6.5 in the other components
Please click here for our Postgraduate taught full-degree programmes
Student who do not meet the above requirements may be offered our one-year full-time International Foundation Year.
Postgraduate Research full-degree
All Postgraduate full-degree research programme applicants must identify & contact a potential academic supervisor. Once a supervisor has been secured a formal application can be made. Research at Maynooth University spans the disciplines from the Sciences, the Social Sciences and the Arts. Please click here for our Research programmes & themes.
You may require a entry visa for Ireland. You can check here. Please note during busy periods visa applications may take several weeks.
How to Apply
We welcome your application online: