Undergraduate Full Degree
- Sri Lankan Certificate of Education (Advanced Level)
- Meets English language requirement
- Meet mandatory subject and grade requirements
- Be over 18 years of age when beginning the degree programme
- Please contact the international office for further information on the grades required
Please click here for our Undergraduate full-degree programmes
Taught Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Bachelor General Degree or Bachelor Special degree which is considered equivalent to an Irish bachelor degree with an overall final minimum GPA of 3.3/4.0 or 80%
- Business programmes will consider a overall final minimum GPA of 2.8/4.0 or 70%
- Meet mandatory subject requirements
- Meets English language requirements
Please click here for our Postgraduate taught full-degree programmes
Students who do not meet the above requirements may be offered our one-year full-time International Foundation Year.
Postgraduate Research full-degree
All Postgraduate full-degree research programme applicants must identify & contact a potential academic supervisor. Once a supervisor has been secured a formal application can be made. Research at Maynooth University spans the disciplines from the Sciences, the Social Sciences and the Arts. Please click here for our Research programmes & themes.
Depending on your citizenship you may require a visa to study and live in Ireland. Please ensure to check your visa requirements here.
How to Apply
We welcome your application online: