It's still possible to apply for our Available Places courses via the CAO.
MH802 Community and Youth Work (part-time, in service)
MH803 Local Studies/Community Studies (part-time, evening) - Mature Students
Maynooth University expects to admit 3,300 in September 2020. This is the largest ever intake for the University. This growth is driven by very strong demand for places in Maynooth.
Application to study a Level 8 bachelor's degree at Maynooth University is made through the CAO.
Your application to our undergraduate degree programmes will depend on the category of applicant to which you belong - click on the link that best describes you to find out what's involved.
- Leaving Certificate Student Applicants
- DARE (Disability Access Route to Education) Applicants
- Deferral Applicants
- EU, EFTA & UK Applicants
- QQI/FETAC/HETAC Applicants
- BTEC Applicants
- HEAR (Higher Education Access Route) Applicants
- International Applicants
- Mature Student Applicants
- Occasional Student Applicants
- Transfer Applicants
- Restricted Courses
Our Admissions Officer Dr John McGinnity talks through the CAO Application process in the video below: