Over 3,000 undergraduate students joined our University in 2018.
Application to study a Level 8 bachelor's degree at Maynooth University is made through the CAO.
Click here for information about the changes to our third language requirement for undergraduate degrees - MH400s, MH500s.
Your application to our undergraduate degree programmes will depend on the category of applicant to which you belong - click on the link that best describes you to find out what's involved.
- Leaving Certificate Student Applicants
- DARE (Disability Access Route to Education) Applicants
- Deferral Applicants
- EU, EFTA & UK Applicants
- QQI/FETAC/HETAC Applicants
- BTEC Applicants
- HEAR (Higher Education Access Route) Applicants
- International Applicants
- Mature Student Applicants
- Occasional Student Applicants
- Transfer Applicants
- Restricted Courses
Our Admissions Officer Dr John McGinnity talks through the CAO Application process in the video below: